Home | Contact | Longterm | Barcelona Rooms | Barcelona Apartments
 
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Deposits, Refunds & Extra Charges

1) In order to make a reservation, a 35 % of the total rent is required as a down payment deposit. The remaining 65 % is to be paid in cash on arrival. There is an additional + 10% TAX + Cleaning fee.

2) On arrival, the guest must also sign a document, which commits them to leave the apartment in the same conditions as they found it. If any damage is caused to the property, the cost of reparing it will be charged to the guests credit card. This also applies to the loss of keys for the apartment. If during the guests stay there have been no damages, this document will be destroyed.

3) All reservations have a 50-70 Euros charge for cleaning depending on the apartment. Soho studios have no cleaning fee.

4) The apartments comes fully equipped (with exception of the Soho Studios, see details on page), with linen and towels for our guests, at no additional charge. If a baby cot is required this has to be requested in advance.

5) Check-in will normally be at 3:00 p.m. and check-out at 11:00 a.m., these times depends on the cleaning of the apartments and other arrivals and departures. If possible other arrival and departure times will be arranged.

6) Please note that there is an extra charge for late arrivals. Check-ins after 20:00 p.m. incur a 20 Euro fee. After 21.00 pm: 30 eu and after midnight: 40 Euros.

7) For group bookings a security deposit is required.

8) Please note that special holidays such as Christmas, New Year, Easter, La Merce, Sonar, GSMA incur a 30%-50% supplement on the minimum price.

New Year = 30 % supplement
Sonar = 30 % supplement
GSMA = 50 % supplement

Policies

We have a policy of a two night minimum reservation for all apartments. Special holidays 5 night minimum.

Cancellations

1) If the client cancels less than 30 days before the start of the renting period, the 35 % deposit will not be refunded.

2) We recommend our guests to purchase travel insurance, in which cancellations such as these are covered.

3) If by any force majeure, the apartment reserved would not be available to the guest, we reserve the right to offer a similar accommodation, apartment or hotel. Should the guest not be satisfied with the new accommodation, the money will be refunded.

4) In the case of any type of legal disputes, these will be resolved within the jurisdiction of the court of Barcelona (Spain).

Prices

High Season: 20/12 - 6/1 and 1/5 - 1/10
Easter: 15 - 28/3

info@rentalona.com

 

 
Home | Contact | Currency Converter | Terms & Conditions | Useful Info | Barcelona Weather | Barcelona Map | Links |About | FAQ