Refunds & Extra Charges
1) In order to make a reservation, a 35
% of the total rent is
required as a down payment deposit. The remaining 65
% is to be paid in cash on arrival.
There is an additional + 10% TAX + Cleaning fee.
2) On arrival, the guest must also sign a document,
which commits them to leave the apartment in the same conditions
as they found it. If any damage is caused to the property,
the cost of reparing it will be charged to the guests credit
card. This also applies to the loss of keys for the apartment.
If during the guests stay there have been no damages, this
document will be destroyed.
3) All reservations have a 50-70 Euros charge for
cleaning depending on the apartment. Soho studios
have no cleaning fee.
4) The apartments comes fully equipped (with exception of
the Soho Studios, see details on page), with linen and towels
for our guests, at no additional charge. If a baby cot is
required this has to be requested in advance.
5) Check-in will normally be at 3:00 p.m. and check-out at
11:00 a.m., these times depends on the cleaning of the apartments
and other arrivals and departures. If possible other arrival
and departure times will be arranged.
6) Please note that there is an extra charge for late
arrivals. Check-ins after 20:00 p.m.
incur a 20 Euro fee. After 21.00 pm: 30 eu and after midnight: 40 Euros.
7) For group bookings a security
deposit is required.
8) Please note that special holidays
such as Christmas, New Year, Easter, La Merce, Sonar, GSMA incur
a 30%-50% supplement on the minimum price.
New Year = 30 % supplement
Sonar = 30 % supplement
GSMA = 50 % supplement
We have a policy of a two night minimum
reservation for all apartments. Special holidays 5
1) If the client cancels less than 30
days before the start of the renting period, the
35 % deposit will not be refunded.
2) We recommend our guests to purchase travel
insurance, in which cancellations such as these are covered.
3) If by any force majeure, the apartment reserved
would not be available to the guest, we reserve the right
to offer a similar accommodation, apartment or hotel. Should
the guest not be satisfied with the new accommodation, the
money will be refunded.
4) In the case of any type of legal disputes,
these will be resolved within the jurisdiction of the court
of Barcelona (Spain).
20/12 - 6/1 and 1/5 - 1/10
Easter: 15 - 28/3